We welcome your interest in our School. We invite you to explore all about us through this website and also contact our Admission Officer and PR Executive to know more.
Admission requests are being entertained for the new session commencing April onwards.
- Prospectus and application form are available with the Admission Officer and PR Executive.
- Children who apply are expected to appear in a general proficiency test followed by an interaction with the Principal and Admission Committee.
- An admission offer letter is issued based on the combined review of the above and availability of seats. Decision of the School is final and binding.
- Admission is confirmed upon payment of fee and timely submission of all desired documents as stated in the application form. Any false information may result in cancellation of admission.
ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA
- The student should be between 9 to 10 years to get admission into Class V.
- Admission to any class is permitted only upon qualifying the previous class examination from a CBSE affiliated school or any other recognized board.
- Choice of Humanities, Commerce or Science streams along with vocational subjects in class XI shall be based on qualifying marks in the class X exams and also the aptitude of the student for the desired stream. The School’s decision shall be final and binding.
- No student shall be admitted in Class IX and XI after 31st August of the session in which admission is sought.
- No admissions into classes X and XII as per CBSE norms.