BEHAVIOUR COUNSELLING PROGRAMME
The Sagar School’s mission is to protect and promote the mental health of all its students, to improve their quality of life and create a learning environment that facilitates their individual development.
The complete ‘Wellness’ programme for our campus ....
“Circle of Life”, an organisation of qualified mental health professionals, are our partners in ensuring emotional and psychological well-being of our children as well as adults on the campus.
They help us in a many ways such as:
- Early Identification and Screening For students with potential social emotional and learning difficulties. Early identification refers to the process of identifying social, emotional, behavioral or academic challenges in students as they arise in school and hostel setting.
- Assessment and Evaluation This helps a great deal in shaping the young ones to bring out not only true potential, but also a pleasant behaviour.
- Preventive Mental Health Measures Preventive mental health enables an individual to acquire skills essential to manage emotions, relationships and decisions in various spheres of life.
- Mindfulness Programme Students are engaged in exploratory activities, appropriate to their age.
- Counselling and Therapy SessionsEach student is supported by at least two counselling sessions by the psychologists; follow up therapy sessions are carried out with children who need the support.
- Professional Development of TeachersPsychologists conduct regular workshops for the teachers that go a long way in their individual development.